RACE DATE - Sunday August 21, 2022
You've registered for the race, and now you need to train.
Utilizing the expertise of Coaches Paolina Allan & Roger Hospedales, here's an all-inclusive interactive program to help you get across the finish line successfully.
- A proven structured group training plan delivered in Training Peaks.
- Intensity is based on heart rate/power zones so you should have one or both devices.
- The training program is presented in 4 week blocks.
- Designed to get you to the finish line in 11.5 -15.5 hrs.
- Monthly Live Zoom Chat Sessions with the Coaches Paolina & Roger, and special guests.
- Private One-On-One Coaching Consultations are available for an extra charge.
- Choice of a Champion System PERFORMANCE TRI SUIT or Tech+ Jersey and Performance Cycle Shorts.
- Complementary entry into our popular and invaluable Mont-Tremblant Training Camp.
- Monthly Group Workouts (via Zoom during the winter, outdoors in the Spring/Summer).
- PRE-RACE TEAM MEETING - meet with your PRET Coaches on the Saturday prior to race for on site race run through, answer your questions and calm your nerves.
- RACE DAY - We will be there on race morning for support and throughout the day to cheer you on.
- Save on PRET Gear, Inscyd Testing, Training Camps/Clinics, Sponsor Products, Triathlon Ontario membership.
$1700 (plus HST)/ 34 week program
OFFICIAL START DATE
Monday January 3, 2022
* you are able to start after this date if that fits your life best.
* Once purchased, there are no refunds or discounts due to injury or missed group sessions or the training camp. The Race Gear, and Training Plan is yours to keep and re-use as many times as you'd like.