Transcend to Thirty Day Challenge
Today on Episode #12 of the PR Endurance Training Podcast, we talked about a challenge that commences this Monday January 18, 2021 —> Transcend To 30 Day Challenge!
This advance notice gives you a chance to prepare to instill some new healthy habits into your life, or continue doing many things you are already doing.
So what is it?
Transcend To 30 Day Challenge
For 30 days straight, on EACH DAY YOU MUST:
Read 10 pages of a non fiction book.
Drink 3 liters of water.
Yoga or Functional Stretching Routine - Minimum of 15 minutes.
Get Outside - Be active for a minimum of 20 minutes.
Workout - 60 minutes minimum (Yoga, functional stretching, or outside activity not included.
Pick a Diet & Stick To It - Any diet qualifies and no cheat days.
Post a picture of yourself (on your social media and/or our private Facebook group page).
* Miss or cheat a day and you will have to restart with Day 1 of the Challenge.
Interested in joining us? Here is what to do next.
1. Email Paolina, Roger, or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Connect with other participants at our private PR Squad Facebook Group. Sharing is caring! 3. Commit to joining/donating to our PR Endurance Training Dry Feb Team.
- You determine the amount. This is your challenge and your accountability.
We look forward to joining and supporting you for this fun and healthy challenge.
Paolina & Roger
* Dry Feb is a fundraiser that challenges you to go alcohol-free in February and raise funds for the Canadian Cancer Society. Proceeds from Dry Feb will benefit the Canadian Cancer Society to fund groundbreaking research and provide a national support system for people affected by cancer, such as online and phone-based peer support programs including CancerConnection.ca which gives those with cancer, and their caregivers, a place where they can share their experiences and build supportive relationships. Having a month off alcohol also has other great health benefits, such as sleeping better, having more energy and of course, no hangovers! So you're not only helping others, you're helping yourself. It's a win-win!